Tapered Profile / Compound Curve Roofing System
Lifetime has revolutionized the architectural panel industry with the introduction of Curved Tee Panels. The panels are formed on site producing both convex (outside) and concave (inside) curved panels with a minimum radius of 4ft.
Materials and Finishes
- 0.032 Aluminum / .040 Aluminum
- 24ga Galvalume Conforming To ASTM – 791, 80 KSI With Baked-on Perma Colour 2000 70% Kynar 500 In All Standard Colours Kynar 500 Paint Finish Carries A Full 10 Year Guarantee And Comprises Of 0.8 To 0.9 Full Strength 70% Kynar 500 Fluorocarbon (Polyvinylidene Fluoride – PVF2 Coating Over An Epoxy Primer And Wash Coat On Reverse Side. Face Film Thickness 1.0 and 0.2
- Substrate: zincalume g300 az 150, 24ga, 26ga pretreatment: corrosion resistant property conversion coating.
- Primer cost: corrosion inhibitor primer. Normal thickness 5um each side custom formulated snow gun green.
- Finish Coat: custom formulated system. Normal thickness 20 um on the top or weather side. The finish coat is available in several standard colours. On special request the finish coat can be applied to both sides to provide a 'double sided' product. With appropriate lead time provided specially required colours may be available.
- Gloss: normal 25% (60°). Other gloss levels may be available on request.
- 24ga and 26ga galvalume conforming to ASTM-791, 80 KSI which is bonded to the steel by a continuos hot dipping process, offering greater corrosion resistance, high temperature oxidization resistance and heat reflectivity.
- Concealed Fasteners
- Extruded curved span-op seams
- Narrow 12” panels
- Continious lengths up to 40 feet
- Panel Width: 12.75”
- Effective Cover: 12.75”
- Minimum Slope: 25 Degrees
- Fastening System: solid, sheeted roof required. Concealed clip and 1”x 10×12 fastener required. Seam cap placed at seam junctions and screwed in place. 30lb felt underlay is recommended.
- Gauges: 24
- Finishes: polyester, PVF 2, Mill Finish, Kynar 50
- Colours: see our Colour guide for our complete selection.
- Install panels in such a manner that horizontal lines are true and level and vertical lines are plumb.
- Attach panels using manufacturer’s standard fasteners, spaced in accordance with approved shop drawings.
- Install sealants for performed roofing panels as in approved shop drawings.
- Do not allow panels or trim to come into contact with dissimilar materials.
- Protect installed roof panels and trims from damage caused by adjacent construction until completion of installation.